We’re pleased to announce that after reviewing all entries into The 2017 Managerskills.org Scholarship Award, this years award recipient is ….
Brandon lives in Colorado and will be attending Metropolitan State University of Denver in the spring of 2018 as a Management major working towards his degree.
Congratulations, and good luck Brandon!
At ManagerSkills.org, we firmly believe in empowering the innovators of tomorrow.
We know that a supportive education plays a vital role in enabling students to pursue their dreams and achieve their career goals. We also recognize that not everyone is afforded the same opportunities. That is why we felt inspired to offer a helping hand to the next generation of managers.
It is our privilege to award this scholarship to a driven, passionate individual in order to better help them cultivate their vision in the world of management advancement.
The management industry continues to flourish and adapt as new ideas and platforms consistently arise. Our management scholarship will offer financial assistance to an aspiring manager who shares our excitement and enthusiasm for the future of business.
By awarding this aspiring managers scholarship, we hope to invest in the industry we love and the career path of a bright, new creator.
All prospective and currently enrolled undergraduate students are eligible to apply for this award.
Prospective students must possess proof of acceptance to an accredited US college, university or vocational/trade school.
- Please submit an 800 – 1500 word essay, on what you perceive to be the most revolutionary development in the management industry since the turn of the century. How was the business world changed by it? Why was it more impactful than other innovations? How will it impact the future of business?
- To support your essay please record a video explanation of the ideas outlined in your essay and the reasoning behind it. It should be between 5 and 10 minutes long and touch on the key ideas you wrote in your essay. Please show your passion for effective management and the ideas you have formed!
- Please submit proof of enrollment or a copy of an acceptance letter to an accredited university/college/trade school listed on the U.S. Department of Education’s official website.
Submitting Your Application
- Please email your submission to: [email protected]
- Your submission email must contain:
- Full Name
- Mailing Address
- Phone Number
- A statement of your academic status, in addition to evidence that you have been accepted to, or are currently enrolled in a college/university/trade school as outlined above. By applying for this scholarship, you are providing ManagerSkills.org with expressed consent to confirm your admission and attendance by contacting the relevant academic institution
- Your essay must be submitted as a Word document, submissions in all other forms will be rejected.
- Upload your video to our dropbox account here. Please title the file with your full name, so we can match it with your essay.
The deadline for all applications is December 31, 2018, all applications received after this date will not be considered. The winning entry will be announced on January 9, 2019.
- The winning applicant will be chosen by a member of our ManagerSkills.org team based on the merits of student’s essay and video submissions in tandem.
- The scholarship funds will be awarded via check, PayPal, or other means if required.
- The scholarship will be awarded on an annual basis.
Terms & Conditions: All submitted photos, videos, and essays must be original work of the applicant. Only one submission may be entered per candidate, per year. All duplicate entries will be disqualified. All scholarships are non-renewable. By submitting an application to theManagerSkills.org Scholarship, you certify that all the information you have provided is accurate and complete.
The applicant automatically grantsManagerSkills.org, its agents and/or representatives permission to:
- Use their name, photo, essay response, and award amount, if any, in announcements or articles including, but not limited to, social media, newsletter, etc. issued byManagerSkills.org.
- Post the applicant’s name, college or university, video, and essay on theManagerSkills.org web site.
- Call and/or send information to the applicant regarding their application.
Winners will be notified via email, and announced publicly, as well as on ManagerSkills.org and social media pages.
Students must show proof of current enrollment to an accredited US college, university or vocational/trade school within 21 calendar days by submitting either a copy of the tuition bill or a letter of proof from the school. In the event a winner cannot prove their enrollment to an accredited college, university or vocational/trade school,ManagerSkills.org will revoke the award for that individual and award it to the first runner-up. (View some of our top rated hospitality and sports management schools in The US)
By submitting proof of your enrollment to an accredited US college, university or vocational/trade school, you grantManagerSkills.org the right to use this information for internal purposes, such as verifying enrollment.
ManagerSkills.org is a business and management industry website aimed towards nurturing the careers of aspiring business professionals, management, and executives.
We provide the best path for ambitious managers to help further their careers.
ManagerSkills.org provides assistance and a knowledge base for all would-be managers. We aim to deliver relevant, accurate, and helpful information to guide people in their careers. You can contact us here.